Jennifer Lopez Wears Jockstrap in V Mag
12:37 pm, February 29th, 2012PHOTOS
Forget nipple slips.
Jennifer Lopez pulls out the gloves for the cover of V magazine — as well as a jockstrap.
The “American Idol” judge embraced the issue’s sports theme and voluntarily opted to wear a bulky groin protector.
“I thought it was more graphic,” Lopez says, adding that it made her feel “tougher.”
She explains, “I’ve always felt like a tough girl from the Bronx. But I have a soft core.”
Talking about the hits and misses in her personal and professional lives, Lopez notes she “can take a lot of punches and still keep going. I’ve been trained like a boxer to go 15 rounds.”
“I mean, we’re parents and friends first. That will be the thread that ties us together,” she says.
She adds, “I don’t know if people expect it to be negative just because the [intimate] relationship didn’t work out.”
Check out Lopez’s V photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs