Jennifer Lopez Wears Jockstrap in V Mag
12:37 pm, February 29th, 2012PHOTOS
Forget nipple slips.
Jennifer Lopez pulls out the gloves for the cover of V magazine — as well as a jockstrap.
The “American Idol” judge embraced the issue’s sports theme and voluntarily opted to wear a bulky groin protector.
“I thought it was more graphic,” Lopez says, adding that it made her feel “tougher.”
She explains, “I’ve always felt like a tough girl from the Bronx. But I have a soft core.”
Talking about the hits and misses in her personal and professional lives, Lopez notes she “can take a lot of punches and still keep going. I’ve been trained like a boxer to go 15 rounds.”
“I mean, we’re parents and friends first. That will be the thread that ties us together,” she says.
She adds, “I don’t know if people expect it to be negative just because the [intimate] relationship didn’t work out.”
Check out Lopez’s V photos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?