Jennifer Lopez Intruder Lived at Hamptons Property For Week While Star Was Away
9:16 am, August 22nd, 2013
An intruder lived on Jennifer Lopez’s property in the Hamptons for a week while she was away, say police.
John Dubis, a 49-year-old man from Rhode Island, was found by workers at the performer’s Water Mill mansion on August 8.
He was arraigned on August 9 on charges of burglary, criminal contempt, stalking, and possession of burglar tools.
Dubis is currently being held on $100,000 bail ahead of an August 28 court appearance.
Lopez was granted an order of protection against him following the incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?