Jennifer Lopez Intruder Lived at Hamptons Property For Week While Star Was Away
9:16 am, August 22nd, 2013
An intruder lived on Jennifer Lopez’s property in the Hamptons for a week while she was away, say police.
John Dubis, a 49-year-old man from Rhode Island, was found by workers at the performer’s Water Mill mansion on August 8.
He was arraigned on August 9 on charges of burglary, criminal contempt, stalking, and possession of burglar tools.
Dubis is currently being held on $100,000 bail ahead of an August 28 court appearance.
Lopez was granted an order of protection against him following the incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us