Jennifer Lopez Intruder Lived at Hamptons Property For Week While Star Was Away
9:16 am, August 22nd, 2013
An intruder lived on Jennifer Lopez’s property in the Hamptons for a week while she was away, say police.
John Dubis, a 49-year-old man from Rhode Island, was found by workers at the performer’s Water Mill mansion on August 8.
He was arraigned on August 9 on charges of burglary, criminal contempt, stalking, and possession of burglar tools.
Dubis is currently being held on $100,000 bail ahead of an August 28 court appearance.
Lopez was granted an order of protection against him following the incident.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court