MAG: Jennifer Lopez Boyfriend Thinks She’s “Hooking Up” With Enrique Iglesias
6:58 pm, July 25th, 2012
Jennifer Lopez thought making her boyfriend the head choreographer of her tour was a good idea “so they could be together,” reports Star, but Casper Smart has been “freaking out over her increasingly close friendship with tourmate Enrique Iglesias – and it’s causing major problems backstage.”
According to the tabloid, Smart is “ultrajealous,” and he “can’t stand what he perceives as a flirtation” between Lopez and Iglesias.
A so-called “source” for the mag says Smart believes the two superstar singers are “secretly hooking up.”
The same “source” adds that Lopez and Smart “had a huge blowup” over his alleged jealousy, claiming “Casper lit into her about dressing and behaving inappropriately around Enrique.”
And even though Lopez pointed out that Iglesias has been with Anna Kournikova for more than a decade, Smart allegedly said, “I don’t care.”
This is all very dramatic… and untrue.
Regardless, a rep for Lopez assures Gossip Cop that the latest tall tale from the tab is also “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri