Jennifer Lopez Blocks Release of Intimate Honeymoon Tape
1:12 pm, June 6th, 2011
A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge awarded the “American Idol” star a restraining order against her ex-husband Ojani Noa‘s current girlfriend Claudia Vasquez, who’s in possession of the 1997 footage.
Now Vasquez will not be allowed to sell the tape for distribution without Lopez’s consent, reports TMZ.
Gossip Cop is pretty sure J. Lo has no intention of signing off on that.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video