Jennifer Lopez Blocks Release of Intimate Honeymoon Tape
1:12 pm, June 6th, 2011
A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge awarded the “American Idol” star a restraining order against her ex-husband Ojani Noa‘s current girlfriend Claudia Vasquez, who’s in possession of the 1997 footage.
Now Vasquez will not be allowed to sell the tape for distribution without Lopez’s consent, reports TMZ.
Gossip Cop is pretty sure J. Lo has no intention of signing off on that.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?