Jennifer Lopez Blocks Release of Intimate Honeymoon Tape
1:12 pm, June 6th, 2011
A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge awarded the “American Idol” star a restraining order against her ex-husband Ojani Noa‘s current girlfriend Claudia Vasquez, who’s in possession of the 1997 footage.
Now Vasquez will not be allowed to sell the tape for distribution without Lopez’s consent, reports TMZ.
Gossip Cop is pretty sure J. Lo has no intention of signing off on that.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship