Jennifer Lopez Blocks Release of Intimate Honeymoon Tape
1:12 pm, June 6th, 2011
A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge awarded the “American Idol” star a restraining order against her ex-husband Ojani Noa‘s current girlfriend Claudia Vasquez, who’s in possession of the 1997 footage.
Now Vasquez will not be allowed to sell the tape for distribution without Lopez’s consent, reports TMZ.
Gossip Cop is pretty sure J. Lo has no intention of signing off on that.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?