Jennifer Lopez Tells Harper’s Bazaar: Casper Smart Is “My Best Friend”
12:36 pm, January 3rd, 2013
The singer describes Smart, her dancer-choreographer boyfriend, as “fantastic.”
“He’s like my best friend. I can tell him everything, when I’m feeling down, when I’m feeling good. He gives moral support, endless love and support,” explains Lopez.
As for her four-year-old twins Max and Emme, whom she brings on tour, Lopez says, “They are used to being around a lot of people. They’re open, happy, curious, smart, loving, affectionate. They’re rambunctious.”
Lopez decided to go back on the road instead of doing a third season of “American Idol” because it felt like a better professional fit.
“I’m not a judge for a living. I’m a singer. I’m a dancer. I’m a performer. I’m an actress. That’s what I’m supposed to be doing,” explains Lopez. “It makes me a better parent, a better person.”
She’s OK with the more hectic schedule, saying, “I think I can just handle more than the average bear, you know?”
Lopez jokes that she’s philosophical “now that I’m 25.”
“When I turned 40, I was like, huh. I accept myself more now. It was much more comforting,” recalls the singer.
While discussing her fashion, Lopez brings up her infamous, barely-there Versace dress from the 2000 Grammy Awards.
“I have that at home. The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done,” says Lopez. “She sent me a picture. She was like, ‘You like this dress?’ Um, yeah, but I don’t know if I like it out in the house!”
Smart chimes in, “But it’s famous! It’s the most famous dress you’ve ever worn!”
Check out some of Lopez’s looks from Harper’s Bazaar below, and see the rest HERE!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'