Jennifer Lopez Says She’d Marry Again, Not Giving Up On “Fairy Tale” (VIDEO)
10:53 am, July 17th, 2012VIDEO
For Lopez, getting married again is still a possibility.
“For me, the biggest dream is the fairy tale,” says the singer, who appeared alongside Enrique Iglesias to promote their upcoming tour.
She continued, “I will never give up on that dream.”
Lopez added, “It can be difficult for anybody who has to stand by my side, but at the end of the day, I know I deserve that.”
The departing “American Idol” judge, who split from husband Marc Anthony almost exactly one year ago, is now dating her tour choreographer Smart, who says their romance was not love at first sight, but “was just very natural” and blossomed from there.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?