Jennifer Lopez “Mile High Diva” on Plane, Snubbed Flight Attendant?
12:31 pm, November 28th, 2012
“What Happened To Jenny From The Block?” asks RadarOnline, which alleges that Jennifer Lopez is a “mile high diva.”
Picking up a story from sister publication Star, the webloid claims the singer “pulled a hissy fit on board a United Airlines flight when a flight attendant innocently offered her a drink in first class.”
RadarOnline quotes the unnamed attendant as recalling, “I just said, ‘What can I get you to drink?’ But Jennifer refused to even acknowledge me.”
“She turned her head away and told her personal assistant, ‘Please tell him I’d like a Diet Coke and lime,’” alleges the employee. “She wouldn’t even look at me. It was sad, she seems so sweet in her movies.”
A supposed insider further claims, “She doesn’t speak to salespeople, restaurant or hotel staff – or flight attendants. She only talks through her assistants.”
Of course, RadarOnline is the same site that wrongly claimed earlier this month that Lopez got a hotel maid fired for seeking an autograph.
And the blog’s latest tale is also 100 percent false.
Lopez was NEVER on this United Airlines flight, Gossip Cop has learned.
That could be why the outlet fails to mention when this drama all supposedly happened, or where the supposed flight was even allegedly going.
A rep for the singer tells us, “Jennifer is currently on an extensive world tour since early 2012. The promoter has provided a private jet to meet the demands of the tour. She has not even flown on a commercial airline this year.”
Regardless, adds the rep, “Jennifer would never be disrespectful to anyone.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents