Jennifer Lopez Battling Mom Over Kids?
5:00 pm, May 23rd, 2012
Hey, we’ll give the National Enquirer a couple of creativity points for this one.
The tabloid says Jennifer Lopez is now battling with her mother Guadalupe over how to raise her four-year-old twins Max and Emme.
The Enquirer claims the “American Idol” judge wants to bring the tykes with her on her world tour, but “Grandma Guadalupe wants the kids to stay home in Los Angeles.”
A so-called “music industry insider” explains, “Jennifer thinks the twins would have fun going along on the road with her, but Guadalupe wants them to live more like normal children.”
The magazine says Anthony has joined his mother-in-law’s side in the argument.
“Marc and Guadalupe agree that the twins have been through a lot, between their parents’ split, moving from New York to Los Angeles and now suddenly seeing their mother with a new man,” says the tab’s “insider.”
The Enquirer source goes on to say, “But Jennifer doesn’t see it as a problem. She wants Emme and Max with her, and bringing along several nannies isn’t a problem for her.”
The funny thing in all of this is that if Lopez does take her kids on tour, the Enquirer and other tabloids will blast her for disrupting their lives.
If she leaves them in Los Angeles, she’ll get slammed for abandoning her babies.
Either way, there’s absolutely NO fight between Lopez and her mom over the decision.
A rep for Lopez calls the Enquirer story “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos