Jennifer Lopez Battling Mom Over Kids?
5:00 pm, May 23rd, 2012
Hey, we’ll give the National Enquirer a couple of creativity points for this one.
The tabloid says Jennifer Lopez is now battling with her mother Guadalupe over how to raise her four-year-old twins Max and Emme.
The Enquirer claims the “American Idol” judge wants to bring the tykes with her on her world tour, but “Grandma Guadalupe wants the kids to stay home in Los Angeles.”
A so-called “music industry insider” explains, “Jennifer thinks the twins would have fun going along on the road with her, but Guadalupe wants them to live more like normal children.”
The magazine says Anthony has joined his mother-in-law’s side in the argument.
“Marc and Guadalupe agree that the twins have been through a lot, between their parents’ split, moving from New York to Los Angeles and now suddenly seeing their mother with a new man,” says the tab’s “insider.”
The Enquirer source goes on to say, “But Jennifer doesn’t see it as a problem. She wants Emme and Max with her, and bringing along several nannies isn’t a problem for her.”
The funny thing in all of this is that if Lopez does take her kids on tour, the Enquirer and other tabloids will blast her for disrupting their lives.
If she leaves them in Los Angeles, she’ll get slammed for abandoning her babies.
Either way, there’s absolutely NO fight between Lopez and her mom over the decision.
A rep for Lopez calls the Enquirer story “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller