MAG: Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez at War on Movie Set
12:48 pm, October 5th, 2011
According to the mag, the What to Expect When You’re Expecting set has become a “war zone” with the two actresses engaged in a “frosty” feud.
At the core of this alleged fight is Diaz’s supposed frustration with Lopez’s “demanding diva” behavior.
“Cameron just can’t stand Jennifer!” declares In Touch‘s “on-set source,” who adds that Diaz thinks Lopez is a “nightmare” who should stick to judging “American Idol.”
Gossip Cop wonders which “set” this tab source was actually on.
As we reported back in August, Diaz and Lopez were never even on the What to Expect When You’re Expecting set together, and were certainly never feuding.
In fact, Lopez had already stopped filming the movie two months ago.
So if you’re “expecting” gossip that’s accurate and timely, don’t turn to this In Touch story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties