MAG: Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez at War on Movie Set
12:48 pm, October 5th, 2011
According to the mag, the What to Expect When You’re Expecting set has become a “war zone” with the two actresses engaged in a “frosty” feud.
At the core of this alleged fight is Diaz’s supposed frustration with Lopez’s “demanding diva” behavior.
“Cameron just can’t stand Jennifer!” declares In Touch‘s “on-set source,” who adds that Diaz thinks Lopez is a “nightmare” who should stick to judging “American Idol.”
Gossip Cop wonders which “set” this tab source was actually on.
As we reported back in August, Diaz and Lopez were never even on the What to Expect When You’re Expecting set together, and were certainly never feuding.
In fact, Lopez had already stopped filming the movie two months ago.
So if you’re “expecting” gossip that’s accurate and timely, don’t turn to this In Touch story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?