TAB: Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart “Cooling Down” After Family Intervention
3:47 pm, August 15th, 2012
According to an “insider” for the mag, “Jen’s family is very protective of her, and they’re really concerned that she’s moving way too fast with Casper.”
The mag’s supposed source claims that during an alleged intervention, Lopez’s mom, sister and friends “focused on the fact that Jennifer has a long history of moving too quickly when it comes to her relationships,” as well as the couple’s “age gap.”
OK, so then this “insider” is either J.Lo’s mom, sister or friend?
And the “age gap” was never noticed in the first nine months of them dating?
Anyhow, the tabloid’s source goes on to claim that initially, “Jennifer was upset and defended her relationship with Casper tooth and nail.”
“But eventually, she admitted that she has a history of moving too quickly, and agreed to put a little space between Casper and herself,” explains the insider.
None of this ever happened.
Lopez is a 43-year-old woman.
She makes her own decisions about whom she chooses to date — and she’s still with Smart.
Still, a rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop that the intervention story is “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting