TAB: Jennifer Lopez Ditching Friends For Casper Smart
5:05 pm, May 10th, 2012
“J.Lo Ditches Her Friends For Her Man,” reads a headline from In Touch, which claims Jennifer Lopez is so “head over heels” for Casper Smart that “she’s letting him take over her life — and pushing away the people she cares about most.”
According to a supposed “source” for the mag, “She’s letting Casper call all the shots and that’s starting to upset some of her friends.”
So, what specifically is he doing?
The tab alleges that Lopez’s tour manager Fabian Herrera has “quit” working for her since she hired Smart as her choreographer, and quotes a so-called “pal” as saying, “There was no way Fabian was taking orders from a kid.”
And Lopez’s boytoy is also allegedly interfering with her personal staff.
In Touch says Smart “convinced J.Lo to get rid of some longtime staff members at her Hidden Hills, California mansion,” and also “alienated the singer’s personal assistant, Gilly Iyer, by treating her like his own personal slave.”
The supposed insider claims, “Casper insisted Jennifer’s staff call him ‘Mr. Smart’ and demanded that Gilly get him drinks.”
The mag goes on to report that Ivey “found Casper’s attitude [to be] too much and has now gone to work for Lopez’s manager, Benny Medina.”
Not. At. All.
A member of Lopez’s inner circle tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that Smart has interfered with her staffers in any way, adding that she would never allow that.
Yet another In Touch tale gets canned.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Celebrity Hair Influences Of 2013
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- What Did Kanye Spend $2 Million On For North?