Jennifer Lopez Demanded All White Flowers, Extension Cords at Florida Hotel?!
4:38 pm, January 2nd, 2013
Jennifer Lopez has “hit a new low with her celebrity diva antics,” begins a piece from Star, which claims the singer-actress “made a series of outlandish demands” while staying at On Thousand Ocean resort in Boca Raton, Florida.
A supposed “close insider” for the mag says Lopez, who was in town to film her upcoming movie, Parker, “gave the hotel manager a rider demanding that the entire building have only white flowers, inside and out.”
The so-called “source” adds, “She also insisted that all extension cords and phone cords in any room she would be entering be white.”
And that’s not even the end of Lopez’s alleged diva behavior during her Flordia stay, says the mag.
The tabloid further alleges that during a last-minute dentist appointment in Boca, “Jennifer’s assistant instructed the staff to relay all conversation through him because Jen doesn’t like speaking to random people herself.”
Of course, this isn’t the first time Lopez has been the subject of such a wild rumor.
Star’s sister site, RadarOnline, recently claimed she was horribly rude to a United Airlines flight attendant when in fact, Lopez had not flown commercial in more than a year.
Like that previous tale, this story is 100% FALSE.
A rep for Lopez laughed off the mag’s bizarre report to Gossip Cop, telling us it’s entirely “inaccurate!!!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting