Jennifer Lopez Romancing “What To Expect” Co-Star Rodrigo Santoro?
11:50 am, August 3rd, 2011
Jennifer Lopez is in a “revenge romance,” claims Life & Style!
“Multiple on-set insiders” tell the tabloid that the sparks between Lopez and her What To Expect When You’re Expecting co-star, Rodrigo Santoro, “aren’t make-believe.”
“There is amazing chemistry between them. Jennifer can’t get over how hot Rodrigo is,” explains one of these supposed on-set sources.
Is the old “falling for a co-star” angle really the best Life & Style could muster?
Basically, any man in her immediate vicinity or distant past is now fodder for tabloid rumors about possible rebound romances.
It’s no surprise that Life & Style is throwing Santoro’s name out there, because he and Lopez play a couple in What To Expect When You’re Expecting, meaning there are plenty of on-set photos of the pair looking like, well, a couple.
Unfortunately for the magazine, it is indeed all “make-believe.”
The story is “100% false,” a rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody