Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down and Cries After Lovelorn Performance
12:49 pm, October 23rd, 2011
Jennifer Lopez got emotional about lost loves during a show at Mohegan Sun on Saturday night, breaking down in tears after a dance performance meant to evoke her past relationships.
After singing “If You Had My Love,” Lopez told the sold-out audience, “That’s the first song I wrote about love. And this is the last song I wrote about love. A lot has happened since then.”
Describing the performance to the audience as a “trip down memory lane,” Lopez teared up and began to cry.
The crowd responded with a standing ovation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Elle Fanning Spills Secrets of Sisterhood With Dakota