Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down and Cries After Lovelorn Performance
12:49 pm, October 23rd, 2011
Jennifer Lopez got emotional about lost loves during a show at Mohegan Sun on Saturday night, breaking down in tears after a dance performance meant to evoke her past relationships.
After singing “If You Had My Love,” Lopez told the sold-out audience, “That’s the first song I wrote about love. And this is the last song I wrote about love. A lot has happened since then.”
Describing the performance to the audience as a “trip down memory lane,” Lopez teared up and began to cry.
The crowd responded with a standing ovation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship