Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down and Cries After Lovelorn Performance
12:49 pm, October 23rd, 2011
Jennifer Lopez got emotional about lost loves during a show at Mohegan Sun on Saturday night, breaking down in tears after a dance performance meant to evoke her past relationships.
After singing “If You Had My Love,” Lopez told the sold-out audience, “That’s the first song I wrote about love. And this is the last song I wrote about love. A lot has happened since then.”
Describing the performance to the audience as a “trip down memory lane,” Lopez teared up and began to cry.
The crowd responded with a standing ovation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?