CLAIM: Jennifer Lopez Racing to Marry Casper Smart in Hawaii
1:37 pm, March 7th, 2012
“Kauai is where Jen and Casper said ‘I love you’ to each other for the first time, and she wants to go back for an intimate beach wedding,” says a so-called “source,” who goes on to explain, “Jen thinks life is short and doesn’t believe in wasting time.”
And so the couple is allegedly “moving forward at light speed,” planning to marry and have babies.
But first, of course, is the minor obstacle of Lopez still being wed to Marc Anthony.
“Jen is eager to get [their divorce] finalized as quickly as possible to open the door to her new life with Casper,” claims the Star “source.”
Is it true, as Star insists, that Lopez “wants to fast-track her divorce so she can tie the knot – and add to her family” with Smart?
The story is “1000% inaccurate,” a rep for Lopez tells Gossip Cop.
That’s pretty darn inaccurate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?