TAB: Jennifer Lopez Wants to Marry Casper Smart
1:36 pm, February 15th, 2012
The tabloid says the “American Idol” judge’s three-month relationship with her backup dancer is “so serious” that Lopez “has already spoken to Casper about a wedding.”
A so-called “friend” of the three-time divorcee tells the mag, “She talks all the time about getting married again,” despite the fact that her divorce from Marc Anthony has yet to be finalized.
Lopez supposedly already treats Smart “like a husband,” and has moved him “into every facet of her life,” including her L.A. home.
“This is so Jennifer,” notes the alleged pal, adding, “She jumps into love and really goes for it.”
The mag goes on to claim that “those close to Jennifer are desperately trying to slam on the brakes and prevent her from repeating her lifelong pattern of sprinting down the aisle.”
Well, they won’t have to try too hard….
Because Lopez is NOT planning to marry Smart any time soon.
A rep for the singer tells Gossip Cop the Life & Style story is “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss