TAB: Jennifer Lopez Wants to Marry Casper Smart
1:36 pm, February 15th, 2012
The tabloid says the “American Idol” judge’s three-month relationship with her backup dancer is “so serious” that Lopez “has already spoken to Casper about a wedding.”
A so-called “friend” of the three-time divorcee tells the mag, “She talks all the time about getting married again,” despite the fact that her divorce from Marc Anthony has yet to be finalized.
Lopez supposedly already treats Smart “like a husband,” and has moved him “into every facet of her life,” including her L.A. home.
“This is so Jennifer,” notes the alleged pal, adding, “She jumps into love and really goes for it.”
The mag goes on to claim that “those close to Jennifer are desperately trying to slam on the brakes and prevent her from repeating her lifelong pattern of sprinting down the aisle.”
Well, they won’t have to try too hard….
Because Lopez is NOT planning to marry Smart any time soon.
A rep for the singer tells Gossip Cop the Life & Style story is “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank