MAG: Jennifer Lopez Tells Casper Smart to “Grow Up” Or They’ll Break Up
10:02 am, June 28th, 2012
“J.Lo to Casper Smart: Grow Up!” screams a piece from Star, which goes on to claim that Jennifer Lopez “may finally be realizing that her 25-year-old boy toy might not be the kind of guy you actually get serious with.”
According to the tab, “Jennifer’s getting the sense he’s just not mature enough to handle any kind of real responsibilities.”
The mag says Smart allegedly received yet another speeding ticket (the horror!), has “outrageous spending habits” (wrong!), and exhibits “a poor work ethic” (that’s why he’s helping choreograph her world tour?).
Star’s supposed source adds, “Jennifer is finally listening to the warning calls from her friends and family, who have been telling her all along that Casper is using her.”
And now, reports the mag, Lopez has told Smart to “reign in his behavior or she’ll cut him out of her life completely.”
That’s funny because just last week Star was wrongly insisting the pair were “trying for a baby.”
So, which is it?
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop that they are perfectly happy with the way things are, while a rep for Lopez tells us Star’s report is simply “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!