Jennifer Lopez “Enlisted” Ben Affleck To Help Her Win Oscar, Claims Mag
5:08 pm, November 13th, 2013
“Amid reports that Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart are all but over, she’s focused on getting her hands on another man: an Oscar!” begins a badly written piece from Star.
The magazine claims, “Jen’s ego has inflated to the point where she thinks she can land Hollywood’s highest honor, and she’s enlisted the help of ex-fiancé Ben Affleck to do it.”
Star, which refuses to let go of the pair’s onetime engagement, goes on to allege that Affleck “kindly offers her career tips — but privately thinks his former flame is fighting a losing battle.”
A so-called “source” tells the tabloid, “Ben and his wife [Jennifer Garner] laugh about it.”
“They think she should stick to music,” adds the “insider.”
We’re not sure how Star imagines Hollywood works, but in real life, actors do not spend their time brainstorming how to win Oscars without even a project in mind.
Also: Stop trying to link two people who dated a decade ago.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked with a Lopez source, who tells us the mag’s story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted