Jennifer Lopez Pregnant, Showing Bump?
9:30 am, November 29th, 2012
The tabloid is referring to photos taken on November 15 that supposedly show Lopez with a “little bulge.”
“A big giveaway is her abs,” explains an insider for the magazine. “They’re usually rock-hard, but there’s an obvious bump there now.”
Well the only thing “obvious” in photos taken more than a week later (SEE BELOW) is that Lopez definitely does not have a bump.
But OK! says there are “other signs” of a J. Lo pregnancy.
“She’s scaled back on intense dance moves,” explains the tab’s insider, adding, “Her people suspect something’s up.”
Meanwhile, according to the OK! source, Lopez “never stays out late these days.”
Wait, so changing choreography and partying less are signs of pregnancy?
Because Lopez is still NOT pregnant.
A rep for the singer tells Gossip Cop the OK! story is “inaccurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court