Jennifer Lawrence’s Sweaty Silver Linings Playbook Clothes Sold For Big Bucks
6:56 pm, March 1st, 2013
Jennifer Lawrence’s Hollywood career is on such a hot streak, even her sweaty workout clothes are fetching top dollar.
The Oscar winner’s on-screen exercise gear from Silver Linings Playbook was sold by the Nate D. Sanders memorabilia auction house on Thursday, with Lawrence’s used sports bra and other garments making serious bank.
According to Sanders, the auctioned items brought in more than the $500 to $1,500 apiece that had been expected.
The sports bra and blue long-sleeved shirt worn during Lawrence’s character’s dance rehearsals were sold together for $3,175.
Meanwhile, the vanilla pants Lawrence used during the big dance competition went for $3,493.
Priciest of all was the wool winter coat Lawrence wore in the movie, which netted $4,652.
Not a bad haul.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids