Jennifer Lawrence’s Sweaty Silver Linings Playbook Clothes Sold For Big Bucks
6:56 pm, March 1st, 2013
Jennifer Lawrence’s Hollywood career is on such a hot streak, even her sweaty workout clothes are fetching top dollar.
The Oscar winner’s on-screen exercise gear from Silver Linings Playbook was sold by the Nate D. Sanders memorabilia auction house on Thursday, with Lawrence’s used sports bra and other garments making serious bank.
According to Sanders, the auctioned items brought in more than the $500 to $1,500 apiece that had been expected.
The sports bra and blue long-sleeved shirt worn during Lawrence’s character’s dance rehearsals were sold together for $3,175.
Meanwhile, the vanilla pants Lawrence used during the big dance competition went for $3,493.
Priciest of all was the wool winter coat Lawrence wore in the movie, which netted $4,652.
Not a bad haul.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What College Is Madonna's Daughter Considering?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails