Jennifer Lawrence’s Sweaty Silver Linings Playbook Clothes Sold For Big Bucks
6:56 pm, March 1st, 2013
Jennifer Lawrence’s Hollywood career is on such a hot streak, even her sweaty workout clothes are fetching top dollar.
The Oscar winner’s on-screen exercise gear from Silver Linings Playbook was sold by the Nate D. Sanders memorabilia auction house on Thursday, with Lawrence’s used sports bra and other garments making serious bank.
According to Sanders, the auctioned items brought in more than the $500 to $1,500 apiece that had been expected.
The sports bra and blue long-sleeved shirt worn during Lawrence’s character’s dance rehearsals were sold together for $3,175.
Meanwhile, the vanilla pants Lawrence used during the big dance competition went for $3,493.
Priciest of all was the wool winter coat Lawrence wore in the movie, which netted $4,652.
Not a bad haul.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet