Jennifer Lawrence: I Fell at Oscars Because I Was Thinking About Food
10:24 am, January 7th, 2014PHOTO
In her interview, the American Hustle star explains why she fell up the stairs on her way to accept the Best Actress Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook at last year’s Academy Awards.
Lawrence shares, “I was at the Oscars, waiting to hear if my name was called, and I kept thinking, ‘Cakewalk, cakewalk, cakewalk.’”
The star recalls, “I thought, ‘Why is cakewalk stuck in my head?’ And then, as I started to walk up the stairs and the fabric from my dress tucked under my feet, I realized my stylist had told me, ‘Kick, walk, kick, walk.’”
Lawrence adds, “You are supposed to kick the dress out while you walk, and I totally forgot because I was thinking about cake! And that’s why I fell.”
The other five covers feature Amy Adams, Oprah Winfrey, Cate Blanchett, Lupita Nyong’o and Matthew McConaughey.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress