Jennifer Lawrence Advice to Shailene Woodley: No Drugs, No Sex Tape, No Idiocy
6:26 pm, July 20th, 2013
Shailene Woodley is about to star in the big-screen adaptation of the Divergent series, and the actress had some qualms about what it would mean to become the center of a major film franchise.
Fortunately, Hunger Games lead Jennifer Lawrence had some advice for her.
“I have still yet to meet Jennifer in the flesh, but I had a slight interaction with her where I asked her about Hunger Games and what it was like, and her life and how much it has changed,” Woodley tells Vanity Fair.
She explains, “It was nice asking someone who has been through the process and is kind of seasoned in the young-adult franchise. She gave me really beautiful advice and said that I should definitely take it.”
And what did Lawrence say?
Woodley says the Oscar winner told her, “It will be the best thing that ever happened. But don’t be an idiot, do a sex tape, [or] do drugs. And go to Whole Foods when your movie opens.”
The up-and-coming actress thinks Lawrence may be on the right track.
“She’s a badass,” says Woodley. “She’s amazing.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?