Jennifer Lawrence Advice to Shailene Woodley: No Drugs, No Sex Tape, No Idiocy
6:26 pm, July 20th, 2013
Shailene Woodley is about to star in the big-screen adaptation of the Divergent series, and the actress had some qualms about what it would mean to become the center of a major film franchise.
Fortunately, Hunger Games lead Jennifer Lawrence had some advice for her.
“I have still yet to meet Jennifer in the flesh, but I had a slight interaction with her where I asked her about Hunger Games and what it was like, and her life and how much it has changed,” Woodley tells Vanity Fair.
She explains, “It was nice asking someone who has been through the process and is kind of seasoned in the young-adult franchise. She gave me really beautiful advice and said that I should definitely take it.”
And what did Lawrence say?
Woodley says the Oscar winner told her, “It will be the best thing that ever happened. But don’t be an idiot, do a sex tape, [or] do drugs. And go to Whole Foods when your movie opens.”
The up-and-coming actress thinks Lawrence may be on the right track.
“She’s a badass,” says Woodley. “She’s amazing.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids