Jennifer Lawrence: I’m Hooking Bradley Cooper Up With My Friends (VIDEO)
11:46 am, March 1st, 2013VIDEO
Bradley Cooper has a pretty awesome wing-woman.
Jennifer Lawrence revealed at the Oscars that she’s been setting up her Silver Linings Playbook co-star on dates with her friends.
Lawrence told MTV’s Joshua Horowitz that Cooper is like “my brother,” saying, “I feel like all I’ve been doing lately is setting him up.”
She added, “I was like, ‘You know what? I’m gonna save time and just get you a booklet with pictures of my friends. You just go through and pick them out, because this is getting exhausting.’”
Lawrence also highlighted how ridiculous the tabloids are by sharing, “My publicist told me that a magazine was going to say I was having a thing with either Sam Claflin or Bradley Cooper, and I got to choose. And I chose Bradley Cooper because I love Sam’s fiancée [Laura Haddock] so much.”
Check out the video below!
(Lawrence talks Cooper and Claflin at the 2-minute-mark).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court