Jennifer Lawrence, Jonah Hill + More Stars Read Rob Ford’s Crack Apology (VIDEO)
7:46 pm, November 28th, 2013VIDEO
David Letterman is the latest star to spoof Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who admitted to smoking crack and made a series of inappropriate remarks.
On Thursday’s “Late Show,” Letterman had Jennifer Lawrence, Jonah Hill, Vince Vaughn, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Martha Stewart read Ford’s infamous crack apology.
Check out the funny video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?