Jennifer Lawrence, Jonah Hill + More Stars Read Rob Ford’s Crack Apology (VIDEO)
7:46 pm, November 28th, 2013VIDEO
David Letterman is the latest star to spoof Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who admitted to smoking crack and made a series of inappropriate remarks.
On Thursday’s “Late Show,” Letterman had Jennifer Lawrence, Jonah Hill, Vince Vaughn, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Martha Stewart read Ford’s infamous crack apology.
Check out the funny video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress