Jennifer Lawrence Has Pneumonia: Co-Star
6:57 pm, January 26th, 2013
Weaver accepted an honor for Lawrence at Saturday’s Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards, announcing that her fellow actress was ailing.
“I’m going to receive this on her behalf. Poor Jen is really sick. She really is sick. She has pneumonia,” Weaver is quoted as saying.
An official diagnosis for Lawrence has not been confirmed.
Lawrence, who hosted “Saturday Night Live” last weekend, had reportedly planned to attend Sunday’s Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles.
It remains to be seen whether she’ll appear.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?