Jennifer Lawrence Has Pneumonia: Co-Star
6:57 pm, January 26th, 2013
Weaver accepted an honor for Lawrence at Saturday’s Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards, announcing that her fellow actress was ailing.
“I’m going to receive this on her behalf. Poor Jen is really sick. She really is sick. She has pneumonia,” Weaver is quoted as saying.
An official diagnosis for Lawrence has not been confirmed.
Lawrence, who hosted “Saturday Night Live” last weekend, had reportedly planned to attend Sunday’s Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles.
It remains to be seen whether she’ll appear.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired