Jennifer Lawrence: I Was Photoshopped To Look Good in Miss Dior Ads (VIDEO)
2:31 pm, February 28th, 2013VIDEO
It’s safe to say that Jennifer Lawrence was the star of this year’s Oscars.
The Silver Linings Playbook star, who throughout the evening ordered McDonalds from the red carpet, swore in couture, flirted with Jack Nicholson and fell on stage, was also delightfully humble when asked about her new Miss Dior ads at the awards ceremony.
After being shown the photos for the first time by an “Access Hollywood” reporter, Lawrence said, “Oh my God, I haven’t seen these. That doesn’t look like me at all! I love Photoshop more than anything in the world.”
The interviewer responded, “I don’t think that’s Photoshop, that’s you,” to which Lawrence replied, “Of course it’s Photoshop. People don’t look like that.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents