Jennifer Lawrence: I Was Photoshopped To Look Good in Miss Dior Ads (VIDEO)
2:31 pm, February 28th, 2013VIDEO
It’s safe to say that Jennifer Lawrence was the star of this year’s Oscars.
The Silver Linings Playbook star, who throughout the evening ordered McDonalds from the red carpet, swore in couture, flirted with Jack Nicholson and fell on stage, was also delightfully humble when asked about her new Miss Dior ads at the awards ceremony.
After being shown the photos for the first time by an “Access Hollywood” reporter, Lawrence said, “Oh my God, I haven’t seen these. That doesn’t look like me at all! I love Photoshop more than anything in the world.”
The interviewer responded, “I don’t think that’s Photoshop, that’s you,” to which Lawrence replied, “Of course it’s Photoshop. People don’t look like that.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids