Jennifer Lawrence: “In Hollywood, I’m Obese”
10:26 am, November 8th, 2012PHOTO
Jennifer Lawrence refuses to conform to the sometimes rigid physical expectations of showbiz.
In the December issue of Elle, the Hunger Games star says, “In Hollywood, I’m obese. I’m considered a fat actress.”
She jokes, “I’m Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach.”
“I eat like a caveman. I’ll be the only actress who doesn’t have anorexia rumors,” reveals Lawrence.
And that’s just fine with her.
The star explains, “I’m never going to starve myself for a part… I don’t want little girls to be like, ‘Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I’m going to skip dinner.’”
Lawrence’s issue of Elle hits newsstands on November 13.
What do you think of her take on body image?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair