Jennifer Lawrence: “In Hollywood, I’m Obese”
10:26 am, November 8th, 2012PHOTO
Jennifer Lawrence refuses to conform to the sometimes rigid physical expectations of showbiz.
In the December issue of Elle, the Hunger Games star says, “In Hollywood, I’m obese. I’m considered a fat actress.”
She jokes, “I’m Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach.”
“I eat like a caveman. I’ll be the only actress who doesn’t have anorexia rumors,” reveals Lawrence.
And that’s just fine with her.
The star explains, “I’m never going to starve myself for a part… I don’t want little girls to be like, ‘Oh, I want to look like Katniss, so I’m going to skip dinner.’”
Lawrence’s issue of Elle hits newsstands on November 13.
What do you think of her take on body image?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet