Jennifer Lawrence Orders McDonald’s From Oscars Red Carpet (VIDEO)
4:47 pm, February 25th, 2013VIDEO
One major overlooked moment of her night?
Lawrence’s desperation for McDonald’s.
While speaking with Josh Horowitz of MTV on the red carpet, the actress revealed that she had forgotten to eat, spotted the Golden Arches close to the Dolby Theatre, and had asked someone to run over and pick up a Happy Meal.
And once the topic was broached, Lawrence could think of nothing else.
“Wait, hang on, I didn’t say fries,” remembered Lawrence, turning to her handler to clarify the order.
She also had to make sure there would be ketchup coming.
Later, Lawrence hadn’t yet had her burger — but did stick her foot in her mouth.
Talking to Kristin Chenoweth on ABC, Lawrence learned they share a love of the show “Dance Moms.”
Asked whether she was a fan, Chenoweth replied, ”Is the Pope Catholic?”
Lawrence struck back on air with, “Does a bear s**t in the woods?”
Fast food and filthy language — the Silver Linings Playbook star makes for one memorable red carpet.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court