Jennifer Lawrence Orders McDonald’s From Oscars Red Carpet (VIDEO)
4:47 pm, February 25th, 2013VIDEO
One major overlooked moment of her night?
Lawrence’s desperation for McDonald’s.
While speaking with Josh Horowitz of MTV on the red carpet, the actress revealed that she had forgotten to eat, spotted the Golden Arches close to the Dolby Theatre, and had asked someone to run over and pick up a Happy Meal.
And once the topic was broached, Lawrence could think of nothing else.
“Wait, hang on, I didn’t say fries,” remembered Lawrence, turning to her handler to clarify the order.
She also had to make sure there would be ketchup coming.
Later, Lawrence hadn’t yet had her burger — but did stick her foot in her mouth.
Talking to Kristin Chenoweth on ABC, Lawrence learned they share a love of the show “Dance Moms.”
Asked whether she was a fan, Chenoweth replied, ”Is the Pope Catholic?”
Lawrence struck back on air with, “Does a bear s**t in the woods?”
Fast food and filthy language — the Silver Linings Playbook star makes for one memorable red carpet.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right