Jennifer Lawrence: ‘I’d Rather Look Chubby On Screen And Like A Person In Real Life’
12:02 pm, December 29th, 2012
The actress, who’s said in the past that she’s considered “obese” by Hollywood standards, tells the magazine that she has no intention of caving to the unrealistic body image promoted in movies.
“I’d rather look chubby on screen and like a person in real life,” explains Lawrence.
As for changes she’d like to make, Lawrence says, “My New Year’s Resolution is to stand up for myself. It’s hard for me. Nobody wants to be disliked. You always want to be polite and be nice.”
She adds, “I tried to find a balance in saying what I mean and still being nice. I can’t do it. I have this ‘okay’ attitude and everything. I end up allowing myself to get walked over and resenting it.”
When it comes to her free time, Lawrence doesn’t have much interest in the party scene.
“I don’t like going out that much,” says the actress. “I’m kind of an old lady. After it’s 11, I’m like, ‘Don’t these kids ever get tired?’ When I’m out, I think about my couch.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court