Jennifer Lawrence: ‘I’d Rather Look Chubby On Screen And Like A Person In Real Life’
12:02 pm, December 29th, 2012
The actress, who’s said in the past that she’s considered “obese” by Hollywood standards, tells the magazine that she has no intention of caving to the unrealistic body image promoted in movies.
“I’d rather look chubby on screen and like a person in real life,” explains Lawrence.
As for changes she’d like to make, Lawrence says, “My New Year’s Resolution is to stand up for myself. It’s hard for me. Nobody wants to be disliked. You always want to be polite and be nice.”
She adds, “I tried to find a balance in saying what I mean and still being nice. I can’t do it. I have this ‘okay’ attitude and everything. I end up allowing myself to get walked over and resenting it.”
When it comes to her free time, Lawrence doesn’t have much interest in the party scene.
“I don’t like going out that much,” says the actress. “I’m kind of an old lady. After it’s 11, I’m like, ‘Don’t these kids ever get tired?’ When I’m out, I think about my couch.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- Top 10 Celebrity Role Models