Jennifer Lawrence: I Was Like a “Pervert” When I Met John Stamos (VIDEO)
12:33 pm, February 6th, 2013VIDEO
“I was like following him into rooms and staring at his ass,” she recalled on Tuesday’s “Conan.”
When the two finally did interact, Lawrence said Stamos asked her if she “was on mushrooms.”
“I was like no. I am dead sober. This is just me,” recounted the Oscar nominee. “I just kept smiling and being like dude! Jesse! Uncle Jesse!”
Lawrence also discussed with Conan O’Brien why she was fired from an Abercrombie & Fitch ad campaign before her photos ever came out, the “genius” of the Puppy Bowl, and car pooling with Sally Field.
Plus, a look-back at Lawrence’s very first TV gig as a mascot on “Monk,” and her family’s love of Budweiser!
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Bill O'Reilly Diagnoses Obama's 'Personality'
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed