CLAIM: Jennifer Lawrence “Jealous Of Bradley Cooper’s New Girlfriend”
10:54 am, April 17th, 2013
According to RadarOnline, the co-stars “aren’t seeing eye-to-eye about the Hangover star’s new girlfriend, Suki Waterhouse, while on the set of director David O. Russell’s new Abscam scandal movie.”
“When Bradley and Jennifer made Silver Linings Playbook and Serena together they were inseparable,” claims a “source” for the site. “But now, Bradley has been spending his free time with Suki, and she feels like she’s lost her partner in crime.”
RadarOnline’s snitch goes on to note Cooper’s recent travels with Waterhouse, and points out that it means he and Lawrence ”haven’t been hanging around each other as often as they used to.”
“Because he’s spending all his free time with Suki, Jennifer’s only really seen Bradley on set and she’s grown a little jealous about it,” alleges the outlet’s supposed tipster.
This is ridiculous.
Friends sometimes hang out with other friends — including their girlfriends.
Lawrence is NOT jealous of Cooper’s relationship with Waterhouse, just like she wasn’t jealous of his relationship last year with Zoe Saldana.
As with its sister publication the National Enquirer, RadarOnline seems insistent on sensationalizing non-existent drama between Lawrence and Cooper.
But that doesn’t make it true.
As a source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop, “It’s just tabloid nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Where Did All Of Aaron Carter's Money Go?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us