Jennifer Lawrence: Honey Boo Boo Caused My Car Accident (VIDEO)
9:52 am, November 20th, 2012VIDEO
The Silver Linings Playbook star explained the situation during a Monday visit to “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” telling the host about her recent trouble while driving in Georgia.
Lawrence was passing a breast cancer parade and saw sashes spelling “Boobs,” which she completely misunderstood.
“I thought it was saying, ‘Boo Boo,’” explained the actress. “So I was like, ‘Well, does that mean there’s Honey Boo Boo?’ So I started craning my neck and then I saw a little girl, and I was like, ‘That’s Honey Boo Boo!’”
Lawrence got so excited she lost focus and accidentally hit the car in front of her.
She recalled telling the other driver, “I’m sorry that I hit your family. I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo.”
Check out the story — and Lawrence’s full interview — below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired