Jennifer Lawrence: I’d Never Want to Be as Famous as Kristen Stewart
11:17 am, February 28th, 2012PHOTO
Jennifer Lawrence is aware that The Hunger Games movies are headed for Twilight-level fandom, but she’s not quite eager for the sort of fame that those actors have come by as a result of their movies’ success.
“I can’t imagine how I’d feel if all of a sudden my life was pandemonium,” says Lawrence, although she says she “can’t stand it when actors complain” about their jobs.
Offers the actress, “Everyone always has to play this whole, ‘Oh my God, I don’t want to be in the spotlight’ game. They think that the way to win people’s hearts is to complain about fame, when actually there are so many great sides to it.”
She muses, “I’m an actor and I love my job. I can take months off, and I get a lot of money — way more money than any 21-year-old should have — so what is there to complain about?”
However, Lawrence admits having a lot of money all of a sudden does take some getting used to.
“Just recently I started letting myself eat things from the minibar,” she tells the mag, noting, “When we were kids, we would never open the minibar… But the other day I was in a hotel and I was staring at a Snickers bar, and I finally just ate it.”
Adds the 21-year-old, “Then it was like something in me snapped. I opened all these drinks. I thought: I can do it now. Now I’m all grown-up. I can eat things from the minibar.”
Lawrence also covers the April issue of American Glamour, which is due out in March.
What do you think of Lawrence’s thoughts on acting and fame?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!