Jennifer Lawrence “Number One Choice” To Play Anastasia in Fifty Shades of Grey?
2:12 pm, April 25th, 2013EXCLUSIVE
Jennifer Lawrence is the “number one choice to play Anastasia in Fifty Shades of Grey,” announces a so-called “exclusive” from HollywoodLife, which previously (and wrongly) claimed Mila Kunis was “in the lead” for the role.
The webloid says, “If producers can have it their way, JLaw will play Anastasia Steele in the Fifty Shades of Grey films.”
And that’s literally the only piece of information the blog offers about this alleged casting.
Doesn’t that seem a bit odd — to have a supposed “exclusive” about producers supposedly wanting Lawrence for the role, but having no additional details on whether they’re actually in talks with her for the part?
That’s because, much like other HollywoodLife “exclusives,” this one is completely made up.
A source close to Lawrence assures Gossip Cop, “There’s nothing to this story.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?