Jennifer Lawrence NOT Engaged To Nicholas Hoult, Despite False Cover Story
12:44 pm, January 22nd, 2014EXCLUSIVE
The magazine claims Hoult “proposed to her in front of her family” over Christmas, quoting a supposed “insider” as saying, “Jennifer is walking on air! She’s madly in love with Nicholas and is the happiest she’s ever been.”
The so-called “source” explains that the couple hasn’t announced the alleged news because “Jennifer likes to live a relatively modest private life. She knows news of her engagement will make that harder, if not impossible.”
OK! goes on to provide details of Hoult’s fake proposal, claiming the About a Boy star popped the question in front of Lawrence’s family in Kentucky with a ring “worth about $250,000.”
There is not a word of truth in this story.
In November, the tabloid falsely reported the pair was engaged, planning a wedding in Prague and about to have a baby.
In today’s report, the mag makes no mention of its previous fake story, and fabricates an entirely new engagement tale.
It’s just embarrassing.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Lawrence, who tells us exclusively, “This is completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us