Jennifer Lawrence NOT Engaged To Nicholas Hoult, Despite False Cover Story
12:44 pm, January 22nd, 2014EXCLUSIVE
The magazine claims Hoult “proposed to her in front of her family” over Christmas, quoting a supposed “insider” as saying, “Jennifer is walking on air! She’s madly in love with Nicholas and is the happiest she’s ever been.”
The so-called “source” explains that the couple hasn’t announced the alleged news because “Jennifer likes to live a relatively modest private life. She knows news of her engagement will make that harder, if not impossible.”
OK! goes on to provide details of Hoult’s fake proposal, claiming the About a Boy star popped the question in front of Lawrence’s family in Kentucky with a ring “worth about $250,000.”
There is not a word of truth in this story.
In November, the tabloid falsely reported the pair was engaged, planning a wedding in Prague and about to have a baby.
In today’s report, the mag makes no mention of its previous fake story, and fabricates an entirely new engagement tale.
It’s just embarrassing.
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Lawrence, who tells us exclusively, “This is completely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage