Did Jennifer Lawrence’s Dress Rip in Two at the SAG Awards? (VIDEO)
9:44 am, January 28th, 2013PHOTO + VIDEO
Did Jennifer Lawrence rip her dress in two at the SAG Awards on Sunday?
That’s what many were wondering after the actress caught her Dior gown on someone’s chair as she made her way up to the stage to accept the Best Actress trophy for Silver Linings Playbook.
PHOTO + VIDEO BELOW
After her misstep, Lawrence’s dress seemed to separate in two (photo right).
However, by the time the star made it up on stage, her gown was completely intact.
So, what happened?
Our friends over at Styleite noted that Lawrence’s dress features two distinct pieces connected by a sheer lining, and when the clothing was caught on the chair, the two tiers momentarily separated.
Check out the PHOTOS + VIDEO below, tell us what you think.
(Also pay attention to Marion Cotillard’s hilarious facial expression as she watches the mishap).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court