Did Jennifer Lawrence’s Dress Rip in Two at the SAG Awards? (VIDEO)
9:44 am, January 28th, 2013PHOTO + VIDEO
Did Jennifer Lawrence rip her dress in two at the SAG Awards on Sunday?
That’s what many were wondering after the actress caught her Dior gown on someone’s chair as she made her way up to the stage to accept the Best Actress trophy for Silver Linings Playbook.
PHOTO + VIDEO BELOW
After her misstep, Lawrence’s dress seemed to separate in two (photo right).
However, by the time the star made it up on stage, her gown was completely intact.
So, what happened?
Our friends over at Styleite noted that Lawrence’s dress features two distinct pieces connected by a sheer lining, and when the clothing was caught on the chair, the two tiers momentarily separated.
Check out the PHOTOS + VIDEO below, tell us what you think.
(Also pay attention to Marion Cotillard’s hilarious facial expression as she watches the mishap).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist