Did Jennifer Lawrence’s Dress Rip in Two at the SAG Awards? (VIDEO)
9:44 am, January 28th, 2013PHOTO + VIDEO
Did Jennifer Lawrence rip her dress in two at the SAG Awards on Sunday?
That’s what many were wondering after the actress caught her Dior gown on someone’s chair as she made her way up to the stage to accept the Best Actress trophy for Silver Linings Playbook.
PHOTO + VIDEO BELOW
After her misstep, Lawrence’s dress seemed to separate in two (photo right).
However, by the time the star made it up on stage, her gown was completely intact.
So, what happened?
Our friends over at Styleite noted that Lawrence’s dress features two distinct pieces connected by a sheer lining, and when the clothing was caught on the chair, the two tiers momentarily separated.
Check out the PHOTOS + VIDEO below, tell us what you think.
(Also pay attention to Marion Cotillard’s hilarious facial expression as she watches the mishap).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss