WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Jokes About Stair-Friendly Dress After Falling at Oscars
6:07 pm, February 22nd, 2014VIDEO
Jennifer Lawrence continues to be as humorous as she is glamorous.
In a video accompanying her new Dior campaign, the actress reflects on some of her favorite gowns — including her dress from last year’s Oscars, when she infamously tripped while walking up to the stage to collect her Best Actress honor.
“I obviously have very special memories of the dress I wore to the Oscars,” Lawrence says in the clip, adding, “Some fun, some not. They need to make it more accessible for stairs, in my opinion.”
Gossip Cop will have full red carpet coverage of the Academy Awards next weekend.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired