CLAIM: Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper Becoming Real-Life Couple
2:37 pm, January 19th, 2013
According to a source for the magazine, “Bradley really admired Jennifer’s work on the film and became enamored with how mature she is for her age. He found himself wanting to be around her all the time on the set and finally realized he had very strong feelings for her — but didn’t know that she felt the same about him.”
Star claims Lawrence split from Nicholas Hoult because she shared those feelings.
“Jennifer knew she had to end things with Nicholas because of her secret feelings for Bradley,” explains the tab’s source. “They’ve definitely become very close, and both of them want to take their relationship to the next level.”
Of course, this rumor popped up at the Golden Globes, and both Cooper and Lawrence shot it down.
But Star refuses to believe the pair’s own words, and insists there’s something going on, even though the magazine can’t come up with actual evidence of anything.
“Our sources tell us the two avoided PDA at the awards show in an effort to keep their budding romance out of the spotlight,” explains a desperate-sounding Star.
Here’s a thought: There was no PDA because Lawrence and Cooper are not in a romance, period.
Gossip Cop again spoke with sources close to the situation, and we’re assured there’s no truth whatsoever to reports of Lawrence and Cooper becoming more than friends and co-stars.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts