Jennifer Lawrence On Verge of Breakdown?
4:24 pm, July 31st, 2013
Jennifer Lawrence “feels so overworked and under loved that she’s ready to ditch her red-hot Hollywood career before she suffers a nervous breakdown,” claims the National Enquirer.
The outlet, which has spent months spreading false rumors that Angelina Jolie, Kristen Stewart, and Jessica Chastain all supposedly hate Lawrence, now alleges that the Oscar winner is on the verge of a meltdown due to a heavy workload.
“It’s all been too much, too soon for Jennifer,” a so-called “pal” tells the Enquirer. “She cried one night, saying she barely feels human. She feels like her family and close friendships are slipping away.”
The purported friend adds, “Jennifer sees the warning signs that she’s pushing herself too hard. She doesn’t want to get swallowed up by her own career.”
But while Lawrence’s schedule is indeed busy — with upcoming serious dramas and franchise blockbusters — she’s fortunately NOT on the verge of any kind of meltdown, despite the Enquirer’s alarming tone.
“There’s NOTHING to this,” a source close to Lawrence assures Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet