Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper Set to Reunite In New David O. Russell Movie
2:49 pm, February 15th, 2013
The new project, previously titled American Bullsh*t, revolves around the famous 1970s FBI sting operation called Abscam, which uncovered corruption in the U.S. Congress.
Lawrence, Cooper and Russell — all of whom have been nominated for Oscars for Silver Linings Playbook — will get back together for the drama, according to Deadline.
She will play the wife of Christian Bale’s character, a former con man turned organizer of the FBI operation.
Are you looking forward to seeing Lawrence and Cooper on screen again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?