Jennifer Lawrence Negotiating $10 Million Salary for Catching Fire
12:20 pm, August 7th, 2012
Jennifer Lawrence is slated for a very big pay raise.
The actress reportedly received a base salary of $500,000 for The Hunger Games, which went on to gross about $700 million worldwide.
But now Lawrence is close to negotiating a bump up to around $10 million to reprise her role as Katniss Everdeeen for the film’s sequel Catching Fire, reports THR.
The deal, which combines her salary, bonuses and other tie-ins to the film, could actually land her even more than $10 million.
Newly joining Lawrence for the the sequel are Sam Claflin, set to play Finnick Odair, Philip Seymour Hoffman as Plutarch Heavensbee, Jena Malone as Johanna Mason, and Amanda Plummer as Wiress.
Production on Catching Fire is slated to begin next month, and is set for a November 2013 release.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lawrence’s rep.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Keith Urban Doesn't Want To Leave Idol
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever