Site just won’t quit trying to impregnate Jennifer Garner
5:03 pm, June 5th, 2010
“Busted! Your Bottom Button Is Undone And You’re Covering Your Stomach Jen! You’re Totally Pregnant!” reads the latest ridiculous headline from HollywoodLife.
The site, which has seemingly tried to impregnate Jennifer Garner more than her own husband Ben Affleck, writes, “You can’t fool us anymore Jen! The loose shirt, the undone bottom button. You have a baby on the way!”
Actually, the only “fool” is HollywoodLife, which adds, “Jen is still trying to hide her pregnancy by… wearing a loose denim shirt that she didn’t button at the bottom.”
Wait, so covering one’s body in public with a loose denim shirt equals pregnancy?
For two months HollywoodLife has claimed Garner was pregnant, and frankly she looks thinner today than she did when they first speculated she was with child.
HollywoodLife was WRONG when it made its first pregnancy claim on April 6.
HollywoodLife was WRONG again when it repeated its assumption on April 12.
HollywoodLife was WRONG yet again on June 2.
And HollywodLife is still WRONG today.
Rather than assuming a loose denim shirt means a woman is pregnant, Gossip Cop instead has been checking with sources, and as someone close to Garner told us just three days ago, “She is absolutely not pregnant.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court