Jennifer Hudson Hits Six Flags After Guilty Verdict (PHOTO)
10:27 pm, May 12th, 2012
Jennifer Hudson and her fiancé David Otunga hit the Six Flags in Chicago on Saturday, one day after her ex brother-in-law, William Balfour, was found guilty of murdering her mother, brother, and seven-year-old nephew in a grisly killing spree in October 2008.
Hudson and Otunga, along with family members and friends, went on the park’s new “X Flight” wing coaster, and seemed to enjoy themselves after suffering through the murder trial.
On Friday, Balfour was found guilty on three counts of first-degree murder for fatally shooting Hudson’s mom Darnell Donerson, brother Jason Hudson, and nephew Julian King.
He faces life in prison.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey