Jennifer Hudson Hits Six Flags After Guilty Verdict (PHOTO)
10:27 pm, May 12th, 2012
Jennifer Hudson and her fiancé David Otunga hit the Six Flags in Chicago on Saturday, one day after her ex brother-in-law, William Balfour, was found guilty of murdering her mother, brother, and seven-year-old nephew in a grisly killing spree in October 2008.
Hudson and Otunga, along with family members and friends, went on the park’s new “X Flight” wing coaster, and seemed to enjoy themselves after suffering through the murder trial.
On Friday, Balfour was found guilty on three counts of first-degree murder for fatally shooting Hudson’s mom Darnell Donerson, brother Jason Hudson, and nephew Julian King.
He faces life in prison.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom