Jennifer Hudson Hits Six Flags After Guilty Verdict (PHOTO)
10:27 pm, May 12th, 2012
Jennifer Hudson and her fiancé David Otunga hit the Six Flags in Chicago on Saturday, one day after her ex brother-in-law, William Balfour, was found guilty of murdering her mother, brother, and seven-year-old nephew in a grisly killing spree in October 2008.
Hudson and Otunga, along with family members and friends, went on the park’s new “X Flight” wing coaster, and seemed to enjoy themselves after suffering through the murder trial.
On Friday, Balfour was found guilty on three counts of first-degree murder for fatally shooting Hudson’s mom Darnell Donerson, brother Jason Hudson, and nephew Julian King.
He faces life in prison.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents