Jennifer Hudson NOT pregnant
1:51 pm, December 23rd, 2009EXCLUSIVE
The tabloid quotes an unnamed (and unreliable) “friend” as saying, “Jennifer was in total shock when she found out she was having another baby.”
In shock indeed. Because, despite the magazine reporting, “It’s another thing for them to celebrate during the holidays,” Hudson is NOT pregnant.
Her rep Lisa Kasteler issued the following statement to Gossip Cop: ”Contrary to what has been falsely reported, Jennifer Hudson is not pregnant. Jennifer leaves in April for South Africa where she will portray Winnie Mandela in the feature film, ‘Winnie.’ It is a commitment she is excited about and takes very seriously. Jennifer is currently in the studio recording her second album and this is the only delivery she is looking forward to in 2010.”
Once again, another fabrication from the fertile minds at the Star.
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Britney Spears Flaunts Her Legs in Short Shorts