Jennifer Hudson NOT pregnant
1:51 pm, December 23rd, 2009EXCLUSIVE
The tabloid quotes an unnamed (and unreliable) “friend” as saying, “Jennifer was in total shock when she found out she was having another baby.”
In shock indeed. Because, despite the magazine reporting, “It’s another thing for them to celebrate during the holidays,” Hudson is NOT pregnant.
Her rep Lisa Kasteler issued the following statement to Gossip Cop: ”Contrary to what has been falsely reported, Jennifer Hudson is not pregnant. Jennifer leaves in April for South Africa where she will portray Winnie Mandela in the feature film, ‘Winnie.’ It is a commitment she is excited about and takes very seriously. Jennifer is currently in the studio recording her second album and this is the only delivery she is looking forward to in 2010.”
Once again, another fabrication from the fertile minds at the Star.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss