Jennifer Hudson Former Brother-In-Law Found GUILTY of Family Murders
5:46 pm, May 11th, 2012BREAKING!
A jury on Friday found William Balfour guilty on three counts of first-degree murder for fatally shooting Hudson’s mom Darnell Donerson, brother Jason Hudson and nephew Julian King.
He was also found guilty for home invasion and residential burglary.
Hudson was present in court for the reading of the verdict.
Balfour was estranged from his wife, Hudson’s sister Julia, at the time of the killings.
Hudson broke down in tears when she testified in the trial last month, telling the court of Balfour, “We did not like how he treated [Julia], and I didn’t like how he treated my nephew.”
Balfour faces life in prison.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Kanye West Delivers An Interesting Analogy
- Miley Cyrus' Makeup Mishap