Jennifer Garner Wants Ben Affleck To Be “Mr. Mom” While She Gets Career Back?
3:08 pm, August 21st, 2013
“Jennifer Garner wants husband Ben Affleck to trade the director’s chair for the high chair,” begins a piece from Star, which claims the actress “is eager to get back to work while Ben tends to the couple’s three children.”
A purported “insider” tells the mag, “Jennifer has played homemaker while Ben has been the toast of the town,” alleging that Garner had “mixed feelings” about Affleck’s Oscar win for Argo.
“She is so proud of Ben, but she used to have a red-hot career, and she wants it back,” says the so-called “friend.”
Not at all.
In fact, Garner recently told Allure that being a mother is the most important thing to her in the world, and that whatever Affleck decides to do in his professional life, “I’m along for the ride.”
And it’s not as if the star has given up working to be a full-time mom.
Garner recently completed The Dallas Buyers Club, and has three additional films set for 2014.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a family insider, who tells us the mag’s story is simply “not accurate.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin