Jennifer Aniston Worried Justin Theroux Will Never Propose?
2:05 pm, June 30th, 2012
But it’s actually the magazine that’s anxious about the whole thing — thanks to a previous bogus cover story.
Back in April, Life & Style published a totally fabricated report about Aniston and Theroux racing the newly engaged Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to the altar.
The tabloid acted as though it was a done deal that Aniston and Theroux were engaged themselves and planning to wed in Greece.
Neither premise was true.
Now, two months later, with Aniston and Theroux perfectly happy but still not engaged, Life & Style is panicking.
The mag notes that Theroux dated ex-girlfriend Heidi Bivens for 14 years without getting married and quotes a “friend” as saying that marriage “just doesn’t seem to be in his DNA.”
According to Life & Style, “For now, Jen’s being careful not to pressure Justin to propose before he’s ready. She’s enjoying their romance, wherever it takes her.”
In other words, the magazine is completely flip-flopping on what it said in April, when Aniston and Theroux were supposedly desperate to get engaged and tie the knot as quickly as possible.
The bottom line is this: Aniston and Theroux are content with things as they currently are, just as Gossip Cop’s sources have said all along.
Maybe Life & Style should exercise some patience, too.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture