Jennifer Aniston Playing Pot-Smuggling Stripper in We’re The Millers
12:12 pm, April 10th, 2012
Jennifer Aniston has joined We’re The Millers, a raunchy comedy about a fake “family” smuggling pot on an RV road trip.
The project stars Jason Sudeikis as the drug smuggler who gets a stripper (Aniston) to play his “wife” as they transport two kids — and 1,000 pounds of marijuana — across the country.
Aniston and Sudeikis co-starred in the recent R-rated comedy Horrible Bosses.
Meanwhile, the actress is also attached to another crime-related comedy project to be directed by her beau Justin Theroux.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Why Did Evan Rachel Wood Date Marilyn Manson?
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?