Jennifer Aniston Playing Pot-Smuggling Stripper in We’re The Millers
12:12 pm, April 10th, 2012
Jennifer Aniston has joined We’re The Millers, a raunchy comedy about a fake “family” smuggling pot on an RV road trip.
The project stars Jason Sudeikis as the drug smuggler who gets a stripper (Aniston) to play his “wife” as they transport two kids — and 1,000 pounds of marijuana — across the country.
Aniston and Sudeikis co-starred in the recent R-rated comedy Horrible Bosses.
Meanwhile, the actress is also attached to another crime-related comedy project to be directed by her beau Justin Theroux.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?