Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Getting Married on Valentine’s Day?
3:36 pm, August 29th, 2012
An “insider” for the tabloid claims, “Jen and Justin are super anxious to tie the knot, but they looked at their schedules and decided this coming February 14 is reasonable to shoot for.”
“Jen just wants to make sure they get married before Justin starts filming Swear to God,” adds the OK! source, referring to Theroux’s upcoming project.
The magazine goes on to fill out its story with lots of phony details about the supposed venue, guest list, and “floral extravaganza.”
It’s all completely fact-free speculation.
OK! has been pawning off similarly false Aniston-Theroux stories since the couple began dating.
Last September, the magazine ran a cover story falsely purporting that the couple was racing Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt to the altar.
Then OK! published a made-up story about Aniston and Theroux planning a secret elopement — last New Year’s.
Now it’s strike three for the tabloid in wedding predictions about the couple.
A source close to Aniston and Theroux tells Gossip Cop it’s 100 percent false they plan to wed next Valentine’s Day.
We’re told there’s “no wedding date.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?