CLAIM: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux “Wedding is Off!”
2:36 pm, May 8th, 2013
Oh no, those types of fights are just the worst!
So, what supposedly went down?
The magazine, which embarrassingly reported the couple had broken up just days before they got engaged, now says Aniston and Theroux had a “nasty” fight at the Soho House in L.A. last month — over her alleged “ex-lover” Gerard Butler.
According to the rag, Aniston “immediately lit up” when Butler approached the pair’s table, infuriating Theroux.
A so-called “source” tells the tab, “Justin was furious. He called Jen selfish and said he’d felt like a third wheel while she flirted with Gerard all night.”
The purported “insider” adds, “Jen broke down in tears. When they left, she had mascara running down her face.”
(Nice touch with the mascara detail).
Star goes on to allege that after this supposed “blowout,” Aniston and Theroux “called off their nuptials.”
None of this ever happened.
For starters, Aniston and Butler NEVER dated.
Also, Aniston, Theroux and Butler are all good friends.
Regardless, a source close to Theroux tells Gossip Cop the mag’s entire story is FALSE, and that the couple is still happily engaged.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2